Makes 4 pepper halves
- 3-1/2 cups of cooked Michigan Navy Beans
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons diced garlic
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon oregano or smoked paprika
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Fresh chopped parsley or basil to garnish
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Garnish with parsley or basil and serve with fresh veggies and whole grain crackers.
Nutrition information per serving (1/4 cup): 119 Calories; 5.2 g Fat; 14 g Carbohydrate; 4.75 g Protein; 5.7 g Fiber; 87 mg Sodium