Makes 10 servings
- 2 (15-ounce) cans Michigan White Beans, drained and rinsed (or 3 cups cooked dry beans)
- 4 ounces light cream cheese
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2/3 cup buffalo sauce
- 3/4 cup shredded pepperjack cheese
- 3/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- Carrot sticks, for serving
- Celery sticks, for serving
- Tortilla chips, for serving
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Grease a large pie plate or an 8×8-inch pan with cooking spray and set aside.
- In a food processor add one can of the beans with the cream cheese, Greek yogurt, and buffalo sauce; process until smooth. Pour into prepared baking dish.
- Stir in remaining white beans, 1/2 cup of pepperjack cheese, and 1/2 cup of the mozzarella cheese.
- Sprinkle with remaining shredded cheeses and bake for 25-30 minutes or until bubbly hot and golden brown. Top with green onion and cilantro.
- Serve with fresh vegetables and tortilla chips.
Recipe: Amanda Leatherman, The Fresh Chef