- 2 (15-ounce) cans Dark Red Kidney Beans, heated and drained
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 medium head romaine lettuce
- 1 cup seasoned croutons
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 3 hard-cooked eggs, cut in wedges
- In medium bowl, combine oil, lemon juice, cheese, garlic salt, and pepper.
- Mix well.
- Add warm beans and toss gently.
- Cover and chill.
- Line salad bowl with romaine leaves.
- Pour beans on top and sprinkle with croutons and parsley.
- Garnish with egg wedges.
Servings per recipe: 6