- 2 (15-ounce) cans chili with beans
- 1 (8-ounce) can tomato sauce
- 7 cups cooked (2 cups dry, long cooking) white rice
- 2 cups shredded cheese
- Cook 2 cups of dry rice following instructions on the rice box. (This should yield 7 cups of cooked rice.)
- Combine chili, tomato sauce, cooked rice, and cheese.
- Place this mixture in a large (4-quart), greased casserole (10-inch diameter; 4-1/2-inch depth.)
- Bake uncovered at 375°F for 25 minutes.
NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION (per serving)
Servings per recipe: 10
Serving size: 1 cup