This colorful, nutrient-rich chili uses the convenience of cans to get you cooking with Michigan Beans, corn and tomatoes. Serve with corn muffins for a winning family dinner, tailgate party or get together with friends.
Makes 6 servings
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 2 (15 oz.) cans Michigan Kidney Beans (dark or light), rinsed and drained, or 4 cups cooked Michigan Dry Edible Kidney Beans
- 2 cans (14.5 oz.) diced tomatoes with green chilis
- 1 (11 oz.) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 2 cups water
- 1 packet low sodium taco seasoning
- Add all ingredients to a large pot. Cover and simmer for approximately 15 minutes.