- 1 can (15.5 ounce) Michigan White Beans, drained and rinsed, or 1-3/4 cups cooked dried beans
- 3/4 cup almond butter (just almonds and salt)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar (can substitute granulated or brown sugar if desired)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup regular or dairy free chocolate chunks plus a few for topping
- Preheat oven to 350∞F. Spray a 9 x 11 (2-quart oblong) pan, with cooking spray or line with parchment paper.
- Place all ingredients except chocolate chunks into a food processor and blend until smooth. Fold chocolate chunks into batter and mix well.
- Pour batter into baking pan and smooth out evenly, top with additional chocolate chunks.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until slightly browned on top.
- Let bars cool for 10 minutes before cutting.