Make 6 servings
This easy pasta meal is packed with fiber and nutrients and the Italian seasoned tomatoes add the flavor!
- 8 oz. dry whole grain or multi-grain penne pasta (like Barilla Plus)
- 2 (14.5 oz.) cans Italian-style diced tomatoes (do not drain)
- 2 cups cooked Michigan Navy Beans
- 10 oz. package baby spinach
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Cook the pasta according to package directions until al dente (do not overcook).
- While pasta cooks, combine tomatoes and beans in a large non-stick skillet. Bring to a boil over medium high heat. Reduce heat to low.
- Add spinach to the sauce; cook for 2 minutes or until spinach wilts, stirring constantly.
- Add cooked pasta to sauce and heat through (about 3-5 minutes).
- Sprinkle with feta and serve.