- 1 (16-ounce) can Black Beans, drained
- 2 medium zucchini, unpeeled and chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup prepared Italian salad dressing
- 1 cup tomato, chopped
- 1 cup (about 4 ounces) mozzarella or Monterey jack cheese, cut into small cubes
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Place beans, zucchini, garlic, and dressing in medium, nonmetal bowl.
- Mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate for several hours to allow time for the flavors to blend.
- Add tomato and cheese just before serving.
- Toss lightly.
- Serve on a bed of lettuce.
- Suggestion: Serve with thick slices of lightly buttered Italian bread dashed with garlic salt.
NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION (per serving)
Servings per recipe: 4