- 1 (15.5 ounce) can Michigan Black Beans, drained and rinsed, or 1-3/4 cups cooked dried beans
- 2 small zucchinis, unpeeled and chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup prepared Italian salad dressing
- 1 cup tomato, chopped
- 1 cup (about 4 ounces) mozzarella or Monterey jack cheese, cut into small cubes
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Place beans, zucchini, garlic, and dressing in medium, nonmetal bowl. Mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate for several hours to allow time for the flavors to blend.
- Add tomato and cheese just before serving. Toss lightly.
- Serve with whole grain tortilla chips.