- 1 (15-ounce) can Dark Red Kidney Beans, do not drain
- 1 (15-ounce) can Cranberry Beans, drained
- 2 (15-ounce) cans Pork and Beans
- 1 pound ground Italian sausage, turkey, or hamburger
- 1 (15-ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (4-ounce) can mushroom pieces, drained
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- Place meat in a skillet and brown.
- Place browned meat in a large casserole or 9-inch x 13-inch pan.
- Stir meat around to coat sides.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Bake at 350°F for 1 to 1-1/2 hours or until brown on top.
Servings per recipe: 8 to 10