- 2/3 cup dry Navy, Great Northern, or Yellow-Eye Beans, cooked (or a 15-1/2-ounce can,) drained, rinsed, and mashed
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 cup catsup
- 1/2 cup saltine cracker crumbs or bread crumbs
- Mix all the ingredients together well. Put the mixture in a bread pan, or shape into a loaf and place in a shallow baking dish.
- Bake at 350°F for 45 minutes.
- Serve with cooked rice. And remember, leftover meatloaf makes wonderful sandwiches cold or hot.
NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION (per serving)
Servings per recipe: 6
Serving size: 3 ounces