- 1 (15-ounce) can Light Red Kidney Beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 3/4 teaspoon slat
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 4 cups broccoli florets, cooked and cooled, or 4 cups frozen chopped
- broccoli, thawed and drained
- 3 cups rotelle pasta, cooked, drained, and cooled (yields 4 cups cooked)
- 1/2 cup red onion, very thinly sliced
- 1 (1-1/2-ounce) package sliced pepperoni
- Whisk the olive oil, vinegar, Italian seasoning, salt, and red pepper in a large serving bowl until blended.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and toss to mix and coat.
Servings per recipe: 4