- 1/2 cup dry Kidney Beans, cooked and drained; or 1 (15-ounce) can Kidney Beans
- 2/3 cup dry Navy Beans or Cranberry Beans, cooked and drained; or 1 (15-1/2-ounce) can drained and rinsed
- 1 (15-ounce) can pork and beans
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup catsup
- 4 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons prepared mustard
- In a saucepan, cook chopped onion in the oil for 10 minutes (or until tender.)
- Add catsup, brown sugar, mustard, and all the beans to the pan.
- Heat the mixture, stirring occasionally.
NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION (per serving)
Servings per recipe: 6
Serving size: 1 cup