Make 6 servings
This hearty chili can be prepared in 10 minutes… Simply serve with blue corn chips and a side salad and enjoy!
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 2 cups cooked chicken, diced (can use shredded rotisserie chicken or canned chicken)
- 6 cups cooked Michigan Navy Beans
- 2-3 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1-1/2 cups salsa (mild, medium or hot)
- 2 cups shredded 2% Colby Jack cheese (can also use Monterey jack or pepperjack cheese)
- In a large pot, cook diced onion in 1 tablespoon vegetable oil for 3 minutes. Add cooked, diced chicken, cooked navy beans, ground cumin and salsa.
- Heat thoroughly, then add shredded cheese and stir until melted.
Serve with whole grain blue tortilla chips.