Make Once – Eat Twice! Blend yields approximately 8 cups which can be used in our Mexican Lasagna and Burrito Stuffed Peppers recipes below.
Prep time: 20 minutes
- Approx. 6 cups Plant-Powered Black Bean and Beef Blend
- 16 yellow corn tortillas
- 1 -2 cups shredded low-fat Mexican cheese blend
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spray bottom of an 9X13 baking dish with vegetable cooking spray. Place 4 corn tortillas on bottom of baking dish and layer approx. 2 cups Plant-Powered Black Bean and Beef Blend on top; Repeat layers ending with tortillas as top layer. Top with cheese.
- Bake uncovered for 25 minutes until cheese melts and casserole is heated through.
- Top with light sour cream or diced avocado if desired.